Thursday, December 4, 2008

Pain..

I feel very painful today.. Actually i woke up about 8am this morning, but i can't get up.. I feel no energy at all.. I'm not sure whether my brain is too tired or my body is too tired.. or maybe both are exhausted.. Stress + Pain = ??? I also don't know.. I only know that i'm not the one who experience this kind of situation.. There are many people out there face the same problem.. Maybe 100x more than me.. I shouldn't give up easily.. I have to stand up again.. I can't lose in this battle.. I can't.. Gambateh to myself.. Haha..

6 comments:

-Sunny- said...

fei chu sinn, wat happened o...when feel stress can call us la...though the bill edi expensive...hehe...but ours no need to pay ma...muak muak...love ya, k...

HaPPyDeViL said...

haha.. I'm ok d.. Dont worry o.. Miss u all ya.. ^^

xnos said...

gambateh!!go go go!haha!
dun give up..when everything done, you can run away from "her"..!!

HaPPyDeViL said...

haha.. True oso.. I'm ok ady.. Wont gv up de la.. Thanks o..

HamSapBear said...

if got anythg, u call me or hunwei or steven loh, we stay near can go help u, of coz call ur bf oso lah
haha

HaPPyDeViL said...

Ok ok.. I'll call u all d.. Haha..