Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sentimental..

Sentimental.. A new word to me.. Can i call myself a sentimental person? Hmm.. but i think my friend prefer to call me an emotional person.. because i cry easily.. Actually what's the difference btw emotional and sentimental? In my opinion, an emotional person will only scare his/her friends.. I think so.. Because i experienced it before.. or still experiencing it right now.. I'm not sure.. Just hope that u don't scare of me because i cry a bit often.. I'm not an emotional person.. I know how to control my feelings.. don't worry my friend..

2 comments:

xnos said...

emotional will scare people o?..may be cry makes ppl dun know what to do already..haha!!especially girls.
but i think cry can depress our feeling..i long time din cry dy also..one year!ha!the last one time was the time i broke up.^^
after cry let me feel better and comfort..^^

HaPPyDeViL said...

Yea.. crying is quite good d.. can release all ur sadness.. dun worry o.. gal or guy oso can cry.. Hehe..