Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Apple..

Today i felt so weird.. Everything looks so normal, but it turns out the other way around.. my mind was lost of control.. same as my body.. I always think of washing the apparatus carefully.. but still i broke a viscometer.. which my labmate and i use frequently.. I always want to  watch Piranha since its trailer was out.. thought it would be an excited movie like the old one.. but i can only use one word to describe it.. 'disgusting'.. really lost my appetite.. save my money for buying mcd.. thanks a lot.. and so i went back home to eat the only apple.. hahahahaha.. laughing out loud.. seed germination is happened in my apple.. The 1st time ever i saw this kind of situation.. What really happen today?? Everything i did, i watched, i ate was against me.. haiz...... I think i should go to sleep now.. hope i can get back my normal day tml.. pray hard.. >.<

2 comments:

xnos said...

hehe..i ask you dun wanna to watch de lar~~next time we watch the legend of the guardians..haha!!
add oil and take care ya!!^^

HaPPyDeViL said...

wah.. so long din see u d.. haha.. u too.. add oil.. thx o.. :)