Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool's Day..

Today is April Fool's Day.. i woke up by a call.. from my parents.. I thought something happen thr.. coz they seldom call me in the morning.. u know what.. they said they are at the entrance of my uni.. ask me to prepare.. o gosh.. i'm still at home.. sleeping.. i asked them drive to my house 1st.. then i heard a laughter on the other side of phone.. and four more words.. "happy April Fool dear".. LOL.. This is the 1st time they did it to me.. ahahaha.. they sound so happy and enjoy it.. i feel happy too.. Thanks ba ma.. because early morning can hear the voices of u both.. I feel warm and calm.. Thank you.. hope i can go back home soon.. miss u all so much..

6 comments:

xnos said...

wa~~so happy leh!!feel that ur dad and mum are very young..somemore can play april fool with u..haha!!good good!!
our parents voice is most wonderful in this world..^^

HaPPyDeViL said...

yea.. 100% agree.. their voice can really comfort us.. :)

-Sunny- said...

ya la...she called me also...
she said:yann, u guess wat m i doing now?
i replied:dunno
she said:i'm coming to kl now!!
i replied:i know today is april fool
she said:cheh,不好玩ge..i called a jie just now, she dunno...ok la, dun waste my time on u d, i gonna b chai
i replied: all the best....
-------------------------------
lol....u so stupid ga...macam ni juga kena trick...not lik me so smart...muahha

HaPPyDeViL said...

ahaha.. tat day i still sleeping ma.. din hear clearly.. aiyo.. nvm la.. ah ma so happy rite.. hehe :)

Unknown said...

tak sangka dis hybrid pig veli blur wan... wakaka... but so xing fu lo... ur family also knw hw to play a fool of u.. my april fool reali fool lo.. kena scold by my superior... sob sob..

HaPPyDeViL said...

o.. pity u lo.. but kena scold by supervisor oso fool ma.. ahahaha.. Happy April Fool to u lo.. alth a bit late.. ;p