Sunday, April 19, 2009

Gathering..

My router was spoilt last few days.. i'm not sure whether it's a good news or bad news for me.. good news is i can sleep early.. coz can't on9.. bad news is i can't find journal papers.. no need do my work.. ahaha.. anyway the router is replaced and i can surf net now.. wakaka.. Last friday (17/9) we all grouped together again.. so happy and excited.. o ya.. hv to thanks u all for helping me.. if not, i sure delay the dinner time d.. paise paise.. long time didn't see u all working at the lab ady.. the sealing skill is still very pro.. hehe.. remind me of the joyful time with everyone of u in the lab.. really have fun looking at all of u doing culture for the 1st time.. :)

2 comments:

xnos said...

haha..yalo!!i am happy also...haha!!
somemore can go up the look up point there walk walk..^^
may be b4 did too much dy..haha!=p

HaPPyDeViL said...

yaya.. i think so.. coz u did too much last time.. tat's y very fast d.. hahaha