Saturday, May 9, 2009

Frightening..

Do anyone of u go through something that often shows in the movie or drama series? I have few experiences ady.. this afternoon i nearly run over by a car.. ahaha.. because i'm wondering around when crossing the main road.. I thought no car d.. who knows suddenly got one car turning towards my side.. scary.. i was stunned for a moment.. my brain was like not working that time.. i don't know how to react.. juz standing there.. luckily i didn't stop there for too long.. if not, i won't be sitting here.. writing this post.. I'm not proud of it.. juz want to tell u all.. don't think anything when crossing road.. it's dangerous..

2 comments:

xnos said...

yo girl..be careful when cross the road ya!!haha!!马路如虎口啊!

HaPPyDeViL said...

yaya.. i know la.. ahaha..