Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Birthday (myself)..

Haha.. as usual.. i'm waiting for my family members to call me.. since last year i have to wait for 3 calls.. because they all are scattered in different places.. Although they are in 3 places.. but the duration of their calls are almost the same.. what do i mean is.. when my sisters were still staying at hometown, they only made one call.. and talked to me at the same time.. using loudspeaker.. for example, talking for 30 min.. Now they called separately.. the total duration of chatting is still 30 min.. hehe.. the funny part is they competed among themselves.. who is the 1st person calling me.. I always feel excited and guess who'll be the champion.. wuahaha..

2 comments:

-Sunny- said...

no fair~~~i m busy tat night....a ba n a bi of course called first la....they so wu liao~~haha

HaPPyDeViL said...

o.. i tell them u said they wu liao.. ahaha.. as long as u all rmbr to call me.. i'm very happy dy.. hehehe