Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Cleaning..

Aloha.. Long time no new post d.. hmm.. recently my life is so bored.. What's on my mind?! nothing.. really nothing on it.. Everything is just fine.. or I'm too tired to think of anything.. ahaha.. don't know.. maybe.. lol.. ok ok.. back to my title.. Cleaning.. I do quite a lot of cleaning works this few weeks.. happy doing it even though it's tiring.. a weird habit.. i guess.. Everytime i saw a place is dirty and messy.. i just can't stop myself to clean it up.. feel satisfied when the things get back to the right place.. hohoho.. Do anyone of u have the same feeling like me? hope i'm not the only one with this habit.. ^^

6 comments:

Unknown said...

no wonder ur skin getting darker and darker... becoz of da dust.. for me.. i wil immediately clean da toilet if da toilet aka bathroom is veli dirty..

HaPPyDeViL said...

lol.. wat darker n darker? wah.. u wash the toilet when it's VERY dirty.. then u can wash once a month lo.. so good..

Unknown said...

i mean ur skin is getting darker is becoz u always do cleaning ma.. lol.. understand xiao zhu??

HaPPyDeViL said...

ya ya.. understand la.. hehe.. thx o.. if i really want to find a job.. then find u la.. ^^

Unknown said...

find job gt relate wif u do cleaning?? lol...

HaPPyDeViL said...

haha.. i oso hope can find a job related to cleaning.. more easier.. lol