Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fish fish..


Yesterday i bought a new pet.. not one, but three.. haha.. they are guppies.. hmm.. if u studied Genetic in UTAR before.. then u'll know they are whose favorite.. hehe.. anyway let's talk about my new pets.. which died after 4 days i bought them.. it's quite sad to mention here.. I'm really not good in raising pet fish.. they were bad in luck to have me as their master.. I ady tried my very best to keep them alive.. but i still failed in doing so.. At 1st, they were happily swimming around.. the next day, they just sat at the bottom.. so i changed the water according to the info i searched from different websites.. then they looked okay again.. but the day after.. they died.. Haiz.. I'm really sad.. and i told myself not to raise pet fish anymore.. :(

7 comments:

yeekai5 said...

don be sad :)
nex time don raise pet,
raise me can?
simple only for me to survive,bank in some extra toekn for me to my bank account then i can swim watever u like in pool..lol

HaPPyDeViL said...

okok.. next time i want a pet.. then i find u la.. haha.. how r u recently? take good care o.. ^^

yeekai5 said...

ok la,still surviving :)
still at alpha?my sis stay there,if got chance intro u to her,then u can treat her makan ;p

HaPPyDeViL said...

ya.. still thr.. okok..next time u come, then intro to me lo.. i treat her eat.. haha :)

Unknown said...

haiyo.. u can raise up piglets onli.. juz like u.. haha...

HaPPyDeViL said...

haha.. maybe..

Unknown said...

sometimes whn pet die, means it help u to remove ur bad luck o bad tings tht will happen to u.. usually animals hav short life cycle.. hmm.. .........&#^#**^*^@#$@#@#!