Wednesday, September 2, 2009

True or False..

Today i felt weird.. since i woke up this morning.. i just felt not right.. but i don't know how to explain it.. it's some kind of feeling like i'm a stranger in this world.. nobody notice me.. hohoho.. invisible man.. er.. watch too many movies.. think too much.. swt.. Hmm.. my housemate told me today is July 14th in Chinese calendar.. haha.. i guess my bad feeling is not due to this.. hope so.. lol.. okok.. come back to my title.. True or False.. sometimes it is really hard to tell what's true.. what's false.. I just hope everything is true to me.. i'm not sure it's good to have all true.. or mix with some false things.. ?!?!?!

4 comments:

Wednesday said...

feeling not right?or maybe becoz u miss me?hahahahaha :D!
take care arh~~

HaPPyDeViL said...

ya lo.. miss u d.. how r u thr? hope u doing well.. u jiayou oso la.. ^^

xnos said...

ho?nobody notice you?..u wanna who notice u wo..hehe!!leng zai leh..i help you find..^^
dun know how to say..I always did the things that I feel right..and I judge it is right..May be I need to change my attitude.^^
However take care ya..got what can tell me ..if u willing to share with me..^^
Wish you happy always..=p

HaPPyDeViL said...

o.. k k.. i'll share with u when u r free.. wuahahaha ;p