Monday, February 2, 2009

Mourning..

Sorry my friend.. maybe u r right.. Most of my posts sound emo.. I'll try to share more happy things next time.. but can i write a mourning post for my little hamster? Today is the 8th day of 1st Lunar month.. I can hear the sound of fireworks everywhere.. I can sometimes see the fireworks.. Last year i enjoyed it very much.. cos i could feel the happiness and excitement.. However, i feel different this year.. I have no mood to look outside of my house.. just feel sad.. I hope my little hamster with its parents now.. so it won't be lonely.. The 1st one which left me is its dad on 2007.. The 2nd one which left me is its mom on 2008.. now comes to the 3th one: their daughter.. oh God.. please stop testing me.. please.. .. ..

4 comments:

-Sunny- said...

yerr...sinn chai~~ur post make me sad la...i really miss didi and meimei~~v bought them at 2006, my birthday...lots of memories...yerr...i also wanna cry...homesick+lost gg...sigh(U-U)

HaPPyDeViL said...

sry to make u sad o.. hmm.. life is short.. dun cry dun cry.. sayang..

HamSapBear said...

i understand ur feeling
im oso a hamster lover
god bless small ah ham

HaPPyDeViL said...

thank you..