Sunday, February 1, 2009

Storm..

Hmm.. Back to KL.. sien.. .. New year, new wish?? Haha.. actually i also don't know what should i wish for.. Many things happened.. People use to say: calm before the storm.. wow.. so right.. Something that i never expect it'll happen.. it came true.. Haiz.. don't want to think about it now.. Because i have other stuff to worry.. my project.. my thesis.. my.. my.. my.. Sorry.. too many to state all here.. I'm not sure how long i can stand.. but i'll try my best.. Hoho.. People also say: rainbow after the storm.. is it real? I already forget how pretty is a rainbow.. long time no see d.. ~_~

5 comments:

-Sunny- said...

i saw rainbow few times edi lo...i think might be leng lui only can see...wakakka

HamSapBear said...

wrong d, ham sap bear oso can see 1
haha

HaPPyDeViL said...

ya ya.. u leng lui la.. haha.. hmm.. i think ham sap ppl seldom c d.. hehe..

HamSapBear said...

yeap, i seldom c
but whenever i see rainbow, it is always d biggest n most colourful 1
hehe

HaPPyDeViL said...

Wah.. U so xin fu.. next time u c it.. muz ask me to hv a look oso o.. :)