Friday, March 27, 2009

Again..

Something is repeated again and again.. just like a cycle.. no ending.. unless u cut it.. hmm.. how many of u can do it.. very few right.. I think some are not even trying.. ahaha.. luckily I'm the one who at least try to stop the cycle.. but it's still the same.. paise paise.. I ady tried my best d.. maybe now is not the right time yet.. I always believe that when it's time to end.. nobody can stop it.. and vice versa.. okok.. I know most of u who are reading this post now will be confused ady.. because i didn't mention what thing is repeated.. what cycle is it.. nvm.. I just simply write.. don't mad o.. hohoho :D

2 comments:

xnos said...

haha...blur blur..@.@
very deep..not really understand..hehe!!

HaPPyDeViL said...

ahaha.. i oso duno wat am i saying la.. nvm d.. :)