Thursday, March 26, 2009

Big day..

Just now i saw my secondary sch friend's wedding album on facebook.. hmm.. she's not the first one who get married at this age.. i ady saw few other friends' wedding albums d.. just that i didn't attend their dinners.. Suddenly feel like this is a very far dream for me.. getting marry.. haha.. i still hv a long time to wait.. not that i want to get marry soon.. I don't dare to think of it also.. i'm just not a good wife.. i think.. not even a good gf.. Sometimes i don't even know i'm a good person or not.. the 'good' title is really not suitable for me.. coz i don't really like myself too.. hope there is someone out thr teach me how to be good.. thx.. wuahaha

3 comments:

HamSapBear said...

i cant teach u how 2 be good
i can only teach u how 2 b best
too bad
paise cant help

good is nvr enuf
best is priceless!

xnos said...

huh...dun said that. nobody will feel themselve are good or what..coz there is no a fix value about "good" and "bad".
boy fren or marry..this kind of thing..slow slow lai..hehe!^^
suddenly feel that i have to see all my frens marry dy only i will try to think about it..really feel that i was changed...huh..dun know how to say..^^

HaPPyDeViL said...

haha.. i dun wan to b the best.. i juz wan to b good.. hehe.. no la.. i wont think of marry so early.. quite scary.. hohoho