Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mess..

What a mess today.. The air-con in prep room is spoilt.. a flood in the room too.. i ady feel very hot and dirty.. how come still many people stay in this samll small room?? I can't even find a place to stand.. the used glasswares and tips are everywhere also.. I think i'm going to get mad soon.. okok.. take a deep breath.. go out hv a walk.. wait until they are out of my eyesight.. Good.. can go back and start cleaning up the room.. hahaha.. somebody cut the bottom of biohazard bag n put it back to the drawer.. for the 1st time, i broke my vials.. lol.. who will expect there is another opening at the bottom.. y can't the person juz throw away.. haiz.. I don't know what to say anymore..

2 comments:

xnos said...

wow...you look quite pek chek..haha!!cool down cool down...^^

HaPPyDeViL said...

haha.. now is better.. ady cool down d.. :)