Thursday, March 26, 2009

Headache..

haha.. the 1st time i didn't sleep for 24hr was because of my FYP thesis.. no matter how long is the due date.. i juz like to delay my work.. until at last hv to burn midnight oil.. so that day had to stay awake and finished it.. yest was my 2nd time 24hr didn't sleep d.. it's nth to show off.. i'm not proud of it also.. I just want to scold myself here.. hohoho.. i don't know what should i call myself.. noob or idiot or stupid.. I know i can't drink teh or kopi before going to bed.. but i still go and order it.. lol.. what am i? human or animal.. y can't i think twice before doing something? haiz.. now the end result is headache until wanna vomit.. ahaha.. 活该。。抵死。。

2 comments:

xnos said...

haha..!!yalo yalo!if i din sleep, whole day will floating there..huh!!
luckily the coffee and tea not effect to me dy..kaka!!may be last time everyday few cups coffee...^^

HaPPyDeViL said...

haha.. next time i'll really think carefully b4 i order my drink.. if not, later cant sleep again.. :)