Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Diet control..

ahaha.. It's very funny when i hear myself saying want to control the diet.. coz most of the time my plan won't succeed d.. I'm not that kind with self motivation.. i juz know myself so well.. hohoho.. For example.. yest i went to oneU.. I ate spaghetti primavera and tiramisu as my lunch.. then bought a snack for movie.. after that went to have some sushi.. the most incredible thing was when i reached home.. i ate rice and 2 cups of japanese ice-cream as my supper.. lol.. I finished all by myself le.. Y can't i feel full recently? hmm.. i think is due to the weather.. this few days always rain rain rain.. Every night i also feel so cold even though i ady covered with 2 blankets.. oh God.. I really should stop eating like this.. if not.. haiz.. can't imagine ady.. ;(

No comments: